Tuesday, March 3, 2009

PAIN


I worked on this comic during Lenten Season last year, and I actually had the gall to enter it in a very, VERY prestigious contest which I will not name (but trust me, it's pretty big). They've yet to announce winners, and publicly exhibiting an entry would get it disqualified, but DAMMIT, I've been waiting months and I want everybody to see the damn thing already, so screw the contest!

To tell you the truth, I'm pretty sure that I don't have an ice cube's chance in hell of winning the said competition anyway, much less qualifying in it. Really, I have as good a shot at making it as a slasher movie does at winning best picture in the Oscars!

So here it is, my non-award-winning story. "PAIN."

Note: Some scenes may not be suitable for younger children or those of sensitive disposition. Reader discretion is advised.













No comments:

Post a Comment